One of the joys of summer is the opportunity to cool off in the pool. However, for Sugar Land, Texas families, pools can also be a source of anxiety.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, drowning is the leading cause of death for children aged 1-4, and pool safety is a critical concern for parents of young children.
What were parents doing at the time their young children were involved in a pool drowning?
More than 18% of parents were found socializing at the time their children were involved in a drowning incident, according to statistics.
It is important for parents to make sure their children are well-supervised when they’re close to the pool area without any distractions.
One important pool safety measure is to install a pool safety fence. A pool fence helps to create a barrier between the pool area and the rest of the yard, making it more difficult for young children to access the pool without an adult’s watchful eye.
Parents can help to keep their children safe and experience peace of mind while they enjoy the summer sun.
Sugar Land, TX pool fence regulations are put in place to ensure the safety of everyone in and around the pool area. The fencing must be at least 48 inches high from the ground. The pool gates must be self-closing and self-latching. By following these simple guidelines, you can help create a safe environment for your children.
Contact Life Saver Pool Fence of Harris/Ft Bend County today to get your FREE pool fence estimate in Sugar Land, TX. We install the strongest, best pool fencing available. Lifetime Warranty guaranteed! Call (832) 916-3955 or contact us online.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recommends that pool owners take a number of steps to prevent drowning accidents, including installing a child pool safety fence. A pool fence should be at least four feet high and made of material that cannot be climbed, such as mesh.
The fence should also have a self-closing, self-latching gate to prevent young children from accessing the pool area. In addition, the CPSC recommends that pool owners install an alarm on the pool gate to alert adults if someone enters the pool area. By taking these simple steps, pool owners can help to prevent tragedies and keep their families safe.
Mesh Pet Fence Installation in Sugar Land, TX
A mesh pet fence from Life Saver Pool Fence of Harris/Ft Bend County can be installed around your pool to keep your cats and dogs safe from drowning. The fence is made of strong, durable material that will not rust or corrode, and it is tall enough to prevent your pet from jumping over.
Additionally, the pool pet fence has a self-closing gate that will automatically close behind your pet, keeping them contained safely. The fence is also easy to install, and can be done in just a few hours. So, if you’re looking for a way to keep your pet safe around the pool, the Life Saver Pool fence is the perfect solution.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details (for the Premium Solid Core Pool Fence)
Some of its features include:
- A patented, virtually unbreakable triple reinforced solid core pole (the strongest in available)
- Poles are powder-coated aerospace grade aluminum
- Mesh (Textilene), a polyvinyl coated nylon construction in basket weave (sun resistant)
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave. Tensile strength rating of over 387 pounds per square inch (transparent).
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders.
- Tension-based supports provide superior stability
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- Variety of colors including the popular color Black (did you know black mesh is est. 87% transparent, providing the best view of your children from outside of the pool fenced area?)
- Round-head fasteners & rounded edges (child-proof)
- Pool fencing sections are placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves for deck surface installs
- Removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up in sections.
- Triple-reinforced solid poles
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Works for all types of pools including in ground pools
- Mesh safety fences can be used for pools, anywhere in the backyard, by garages, etc
- Offers the highest level of safety available
- Accessories: Omni hangers and pool solar lights available
- Self-latching & self-closing gate options available in Square or Arched Top styles
- Lifetime warranty!
- Made in the USA!
About Sugar Land, TX
Sugar Land is a city in Fort Bend County, Texas, United States, within the Houston–The Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area. Sugar Land is one of the most populous cities in Texas and the United States.As of the 2020 census, the city’s population was 118,563. Located in Sugar Land are these following attractions: Sugar Land Town Square, Constellation Field, Smart Financial Centre, Sugar Land Heritage Museum & Visitor Center, George Ranch Historical Park.In addition to all these amazing places, Sugar Land residents enjoy minor league baseball, festivals all year long such as the Sugar Land Wine & Food Affair and Oktoberfest. Not to mention that the climate is perfect for those who love the outdoors. It’s no wonder why Sugar Land is constantly ranked one of the best places to live not just in Texas but in the United States. Come see for yourself what makes Sugar Land so special!Here are a few popular landmarks:
Pool Safety Resources for Sugar Land, TX Residents
- General Residential Swimming Pool Guidelines – City of Sugar Land
- Public Swimming Pools and Spas – Home
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
Life Saver Pool Fence of Harris/Ft Bend County is an authorized dealer and installer of Life Saver Pool Fence in the Houston metropolitan area. Contact us to request your FREE pool fence estimate in Sugar Land, TX. We install mesh pool fences onto almost any surface. Call (832) 916-3955 or get in touch online.