Any parent with a pool in their backyard knows that keeping their children safe is their number one priority. A pool fence is the best way to physically isolate small children from the swimming pool area, and there are several reasons why. First, the fence creates a physical barrier that children cannot climb over or under.
Second, the mesh material used in a Life Saver Pool Fence is unclimbable, making it impossible for kids to get over the fence. Also, a pool safety fence is the only way to totally stop access to the pool when all other layers of protection, including adult supervision, fail. In short, a pool fence is an essential piece of safety equipment for any home with a swimming pool.
Unfortunately, drowning is still a leading cause of death for children under the age of five. In fact, it is the second leading cause of accidental death for children in this age group. Harris County has the leading number in childhood drowning in Texas, 48 children have died according to the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. There are a number of ways to help prevent drowning, but one of the most important is to have a fence installed.
By taking these simple precautions, we can help to reduce the risk of drowning and make your pool safer for everyone.
- The #1 way to prevent drowning is by installing a mesh pool fence. Drowning is 100% preventable.
- 77% of small children are seen less than 5 minutes before they are missing and wind up in the pool after drowning. This is heartbreaking.
- 69% of drowning accidents happen when supervision fails and there are no other protective measures in place.
Pool Safety Regulations in Katy, TX
In the state of Texas, all pools must be surrounded by a fence that is at least four feet tall. The fence must have a self-closing and self-latching gate, and the gate must be located on the pool side of the fence. In addition, any gaps in the fence must be less than four inches wide.
These requirements are designed to help prevent small children from gaining unsupervised access to pools, which can lead to serious injuries or even fatalities. While pool owners are responsible for ensuring that their fences meet these requirements, it is also important for parents to educate their children about pool safety early.
By following these simple laws and teaching children to be safe around pools, parents can help to prevent tragedies from occurring.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Life Saver Pool Fence of Harris/Fort Bend County TX is the leading provider of pool fences for both residential and commercial properties in Katy, TX. Our products are designed to meet the rigorous standards of both national and local governments, and our products have been installed in properties around the world.
Our pool safety fences are made from high-quality materials, and our team of installation experts has years of experience in installing our products. In addition, we offer a wide range of customization options to ensure that our fences meet the specific needs of our customers. As a result, Life Saver Pool Fence is the preferred choice for those who are looking for a safe and reliable pool fence.
Life Saver Pool Fence’s Lifetime Warranty guarantees that your pool fence will last as long as you own your pool fence. This warranty is our way of ensuring that your pool fence is always protected.
Life Saver Pool Fence of Harris / Ft Bend County: Keeping little feet on solid ground for 10 years.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
Our pool fence features include:
- Triple reinforced solid core pole that is the strongest in the industry
- Pool fence poles are powder-coated aerospace-grade aluminum
- Mesh (Textilene) is sun-proof
- Self-latching & self-closing gate add-on options (available in Square or Arched)
- Round-head fasteners & rounded edges – no sharp edges
- Sections are placed into aluminum (or plastic sleeves) that are installed into your deck surface
- Removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up in sections, though we recommend keeping them up year-round.
- Textilene® has a tensile strength rating of over 387 pounds per sq. in. The mesh is unclimbable and transparent
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders.
- Tension-based supports provide premium stability
- Multiple height alternatives (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- A huge selection of colors including Black
- Triple reinforced solid poles on our Life Saver Solid Core Pool Fence provide Omni-directional solid support
- UV Resistant components protect the fence from sun damage
- Accessories include omni hangers & pool solar lights
- Trained local pool fence installers
- Works for all types of pools including in-ground pools
- Mesh safety fences can be used for pools, anywhere in the backyard, by garages, lanais, on stepped landscaped areas, and more
- Offers the highest level of safety of any pool fencing on the market
- Made in the USA!
Pool Gates in Katy, TX
Having a pool in your backyard can provide hours of fun for the whole family, but it’s important to take safety precautions to prevent accidents. One essential safety measure is to install a pool gate. A pool gate helps to keep children and pets out of the pool area when it’s not in use.
Life Saver Pool Fence’s pool gate is designed to provide a physical barrier that can’t be climbed. The self-closing and self-latching mechanism also make it impossible for children to open the gate without an adult present. Life Saver Pool Fence pool gate is a highly effective way to keep children safe around the pool.
We carry two types of pool gates (arched and square). The pool gate is an essential part of the pool fence system. Without a pool gate, there would be an unsafe access point to the pool area.
Mesh Pet Fence in Katy, TX
As any pet owner knows, keeping a watchful eye on furry friends can be challenging during pool season.
The mesh is also transparent, so you can still keep an eye on your pets while they are playing in the yard. It keeps your pets on solid ground to prevent pets from falling into the pool and not being able to get out.
You can use your pet fence to create an outdoor dog run. You can also use a mesh pet fence to wall off an area of your home to contain pets.
With a Pool Safety Fence in Katy, TX you can have peace of mind knowing that your furry friends are safe and sound.
Searching for A Pool Fence in Katy, TX?
About Katy, TX
Katy, TX is a wonderful place to live. The people are friendly and there is always something to do. The population of this wonderful town is 20,296 residents, according to the 2020 census records.
There are plenty of parks and recreation areas, as well as shopping and dining options. Katy is also a great place to raise a family. The schools are excellent and there are plenty of activities for kids to participate in. Katy is a safe and welcoming community, and I am proud to call it home.
Popular landmarks include:
- Katy City Park
- Typhoon Texas Waterpark
- Mary Jo Peckham Park
- The Johnny Nelson Katy Heritage Museum
- City of Katy Off-Leash Dog Park
Pool Safety Resources for Katy, TX Residents
- Pool Safely
- 10 Must-Know Pool Safety Tips for Parents and Students
- Maintaining Water Safety While at Home – Texas Swim Academy
- Pool Permits and Water Safety – Harris County Public Health
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
Life Saver Pool Fence of Harris/Ft Bend County can help families in Katy, TX be safer in their backyard by helping to prevent pool drownings. Request your free mesh pool fence estimate today! Please call/text 832-916-3955 or contact us online here.