Need a pool fence in Montgomery County, TX? Call (832) 916-3955 or contact us online to get a FREE estimate.
One of the best ways to enjoy the summertime in Montgomery County, TX is by cooling off in a pool. Whether you’re swimming laps or just relaxing on a float, spending time in the pool is a great way to beat the heat. However, pools can also pose a serious safety hazard, especially for small children and even pets.
That’s why it’s important to take steps to ensure that your pool is safe. One of the best ways to do this is to install a pool fence. It helps create a barrier between the pool and the rest of your yard, making it more difficult for small children to access the pool without supervision.
In addition, pool safety fences can also act as a visual cue, reminding everyone that there is water nearby and that extra care should be taken. By taking these simple steps, you can help to keep your pool safe and make sure that everyone enjoys their summertime swims.
Many fences for pools are made of durable materials that can withstand years of exposure to the elements. But, there is not a fence as durable as a Life Saver mesh pool fence.
Investing in a Life Saver Pool Fence is a wise decision for any homeowner with a pool. It is a great way to enhance your home’s curb appeal and increase your property value. A mesh fence can provide a visual barrier between your pool and your neighbor’s yard, making your pool area more private.
It is an essential safety feature for any home with a pool, and it can also add value to your property.
The number of unintentional child drowning deaths has decreased over time. At one time, it was rising. According to the CDC, the rate dropped from 3.2 in 1999 to 2.4 in 2019. More parents understand the consequences of not having a pool safety barrier.
Pool safety is not the only reason why more people are installing a pool fence to protect their young children. In Montgomery County, Texas, it is the law. The city requires that a temporary fence or wall be installed around your pool while it’s being constructed. The height of this barrier should measure at least 42 inches, when a pool is over 18 inches deep.
When searching for a child pool safety fence in Montgomery County, TX, make sure to find a company who installs pool fencing that abide by the county pool fence regulations.
Life Saver Pool Fence of Harris/Fort Bend County can help you effectively secure your pool. We install only the strongest and safest pool fencing available. You will work directly with the owner, Will, who is also a Survival Swim Instructor for over 10 years.
Call (832) 916-3955 or contact us online to request a FREE estimate in Montgomery County, TX. We offer phone and virtual estimates assuming there’s a clear view of your pool on Google Earth.
Life Saver Pool Fence of Harris / Ft Bend County: Keeping little feet on solid ground for 10 years.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Life Saver Pool Fence is recommended and approved by national and local governments, not only in the United States, but also around the world. The mesh fence from Life Saver is made of sturdy materials that are designed to withstand the pool’s weight and chlorine levels. It is also easy to install, and it can be removed when not in use.
Life Saver mesh pool fencing is an effective way to prevent young children from gaining access to the pool. Contact Life Saver Pool Fence of Harris/Fort Bend County TX today!
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
Some of its features include:
- A patented, unbreakable triple reinforced solid core pole that is the strongest in the industry (this is for Life Saver Premium solid core Fence)
- Poles are professionally powder coated aerospace grade aluminum
- Mesh is Textilene, a polyvinyl coated nylon construction in basket weave (holds up great in the Sun)
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave. Tensile strength rating of over 387 pounds per square inch makes it the strongest on the market anywhere. It’s nearly indestructible. The mesh is unclimbable. It is also “see through”.
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders. Pool fence mesh is bordered on all four sides with vinyl border to prevent unraveling and to maintain finished look.
- Tension-based supports provide superior stability
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- A wide selection of colors including the popular color Black (did you know black mesh is est. 87% transparent, providing the best view of your children from outside of the pool fenced area.
- Self-latching and self-closing gate in Square or Arched Top style
- Round-head fasteners and rounded edges mean there are no sharp edges
- Pool fencing sections are placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves that are installed into your deck surface.
- Pool fences are removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up in sections, though we recommend keeping them up year-round.
- Triple reinforced solid poles on our Life Saver Solid Core Pool Fence provide omni-directional solid support. There is no stronger pole.
- Lifetime warranty! Every part of a Life Saver fence comes with a Lifetime Warranty. It won’t splinter or break down like fiberglass. We guarantee it.
- Made in the USA!
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Proven and tested
- Trained local pool fence installers
- Works for all types of pools including in ground pools
- Mesh safety fences can be used for pools, anywhere in the backyard, by garages, lanais, on stepped landscaped areas etc.
- Provides the highest level of safety of any pool fencing on the market
- Accessories: Omni hangers and pool solar lights available for purchase
Request your FREE pool safety evaluation and fence estimate in Montgomery County, TX today! Call 832-916-3955 or contact us here.
We Serve Montgomery County, TX, and Other Counties
Contact us if you need to install a mesh pool fence in Conroe, Cut and Shoot, Magnolia, Montgomery, New Caney, Oak Ridge North, Panorama Village, Patton Village, Pinehurst, Porter Heights, Roman Forest, Shenandoah, Splendora, Stagecoach, The Woodlands, Willis, Woodbranch, and Woodloch.
We also serve other counties including Harris County, Fort Bend County, and Waller County. Get in touch to request a phone or online estimate.
About Montgomery County, TX
Montgomery County is situated in Southeast Texas, within the Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land metropolitan area. Montgomery County covers 1,047 square miles and is home to a population of over 607,391 residents as of 2019.
The county seat is Conroe, and Montgomery County is also home to the cities of Shenandoah and Magnolia. Montgomery County is known for its sprawling suburban communities, as well as its many parks and recreational venues.
The county is served by two major highways, Interstate 45 and U.S. Highway 59, making it easy to access nearby Houston and other parts of Texas. Montgomery County is a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
Popular landmarks include:
- The Woodlands Children’s Museum
- Big Rivers Waterpark & Adventures
- George Mitchell Preserve
- Grand Texas
Pool Safety Resources for Montgomery County, TX Residents
- Outdoor Pools – Department of Recreation – Montgomery County
- Laws and Rules – Public Swimming Pools and Spas
- Water Safety and Drowning Prevention – Montgomery County
- Pool Regulations in Montgomery County
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
Life Saver Pool Fence of Harris/Ft Bend County is an authorized, certified Life Saver mesh pool fence and pool gate installer serving the greater Houston metropolitan area. We are licensed, trained, bonded and insured. Our Owner, Will McMordie, is an infant survival swim instructor who has been involved in water safety for over 10 years.
Call 832-916-3955 now to request a FREE pool fence estimate in Montgomery County, TX. You can also contact us online here.