#1 certified Houston Life Saver installer (serving Harris County & Ft Bend County)
Call 832-916-3955 for a quote. Ask about our Lifetime Warranty.
Living in a home with a pool is a wonderful blessing, but it also comes with certain safety concerns. As the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has found, children are especially at risk for accidental drownings and more than one in five people who die from drowning are children under the age of 14.
To keep your small children safe around the pool area, it is crucial that pool owners take proactive measures to prevent potential accidents. This includes installing only the strongest and safest pool fence.
Additionally, pool owners should be vigilant about pool safety at all times, regularly checking that safety measures like pool gates remain functional and aware of any hazards or obstacles that might lead to accidents. By prioritizing pool safety above all else, we can help keep our children safe while still enjoying all that swimming pools have to offer.
The pool fencing regulation in Fort Bend County, TX requires all pool owners to install a barrier around their pool that meets specific criteria for height, durability, and spacing. This type of pool enclosure is intended to prevent young children from gaining unsupervised access to the pool area and potentially drowning. The regulations stipulate that all pool fences must be at least 48 inches tall, made out of rigid material like, and spaced no more than 4 inches apart.
Additionally, any nearby doors leading directly into the pool must also be fitted with a self-closing, self-latching locking mechanism. Compliance with these regulations is essential for protecting pool users and ensuring the safety of everyone in the community.
Contact us today to request a FREE pool fence estimate in Fort Bend County, TX. Call 832-916-3955 or contact us online here.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Life Saver mesh pool fences are recommended and approved by national and local governments, not only in the United States, but also around the world. Our pool safety fences are not only effective at securing your pool but are also attractive.
Contact Life Saver Pool Fence of Harris/Ft Bend County to learn more about our pool fences and how we can help you keep your pool safe.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven in a basket weave. This material has an excellent tensile strength rating, making it one of the strongest on today’s market anywhere and nearly indestructible!
- Tension-based supports provide optimal stability.
- The durable QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders provide a finished look to your pool fence. The extra protection against unraveling will keep it looking great for years to come, and the professional appearance is sure not to go unnoticed by guests or homeowners.
- Lifetime warranty! Guaranteed to last long. It won’t splinter or break down like other pool fence materials, and we provide you with lifetime warranty on all parts!
- Self-latching & self-closing gate mechanism.
- Variety of height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft).
- The black mesh is 87% transparent, providing a great view of them from outside their fence!
- With UV resistant components, your fence will be protected from sun damage.
- Made in the USA!
Request your FREE pool fence estimate in Fort Bend County today! Call/text Will at 832-916-3955 or contact us here.
Areas We Serve
We install pool fences in Fort Bend County including Arcola, Beasley, Cumings, Fairchilds, Fifth Street, Four Corners, Fresno, Fulshear, Greatwood, Kendleton, Needville, Orchard, Pecan Grove, Pleak, Richmond, Rosenberg, Sienna Plantation, Simonton, Sugar Land, and Thompsons.
We also service Harris County, Montgomery County, and Waller County, TX. Call Life Saver Pool Fence of Harris/Ft Bend County at 832-916-3955 to get your FREE estimate. We also install self-closing and self-latching pool gates for an added security.
About Fort Bend County, TX
Fort Bend County is a county located in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2020 census, the population was 822,779. Fort Bend County is included in the Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land metropolitan statistical area.
Fort Bend County is a great place to live. The people are friendly and the scenery is beautiful. There are plenty of things to do in Fort Bend County. The county also has a thriving arts and culture scene, with several museums and art galleries.
Fort Bend County is also a great place to raise a family. The schools are excellent and there are plenty of recreational activities for kids to enjoy. If you’re looking for a place to call home, Fort Bend County is definitely worth considering.
Here are popular landmarks in Fort Bend County, Texas:
- Brazos Bend State Park
- Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land
- George Ranch Historical Park
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Houston
- Rosenberg Railroad Museum
Pool Safety Resources for Fort Bend County, TX Residents
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
Life Saver Pool Fence of Harris/Ft Bend County is the #1 certified installer in Houston, TX. You will work directly with the owner, Will. We only install the strongest, best pool fencing available in the market PLUS it comes with a Lifetime Warranty! Call/text Will at 832-916-3955 or click here to request a FREE pool fence estimate in Fort Bend County.